Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Life without the Internet

Have you wondered what your life will be without the internet? I have had the experience in the past 4 days. My computer hard disk crashed, and I haven't the time to run between the library & home to get my work done. Feeling primitive, I picked up the phone book..... and called my local service engineer. He seemed surprised that a person actually used the phone book to find him.

With all the new internet research, finding passive candidates etc, I was wondering what will happen to this internet recruiting world if the internet had to malfunction. However, since that is nowhere close to possible............ it made me think about the many job opportunities the internet has created specifically for us recruiters.

Keep surfing!!!

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: