Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Welcome to my Blog

I have been fortunate to be a part of the Research/ Sourcing/ Recruiting World. You may call it what you want.... but it is a world of curious minds pursuing to find the right talent. We in the recruiting world thrive on relationship building, and thirst to turn the internet upside down to network with the best talent.

This being my first post... I would like to say thank you to my mentors... Dan Harris, Ritesh Nair, Felix Martinez, and Bo Cole who have kept me in this industry .... wanting more. I follow all the blogs closely, the ones that I have been watching for the last few years are Shally, Glen, Maureen, Ritesh, and Dan (most recently).

The purpose of this blog is to consolidate the ideas from my research, so that it will be useful to all those who read it.

Something for you to take away....if you are a new researcher/ sourcer and playing around with the internet.... try searching for & applying the "Google Cheat Sheet" operations.

Thank you for Stopping By...

1 comment:

Rithesh said...

Hey - Good to see you blog.:) Welcome .. you will do great.
regards
Rithesh
researchersecrets.com